For all virtual classes:
- Register online for classes through our schedule page or the MINDBODY APP.
- You must register 30 minutes before classes begin. If you register after the 30-minute mark you will not be able to join class.
- 10-15 minutes before class begins, we will send you an email with a link to join class via the Zoom platform.
- Remember to check your junk or spam folders if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
- If you are new to Zoom/using it for the first time, when you click on the link in the invitation it will prompt you to download the Zoom Cloud App. Once you have downloaded the Zoom app it should automatically direct you to our “Zoom room” where the class will take place. If you are not automatically directed to the zoom room after downloading the app go back to the invitation I sent and click on the link again.
- As you are being navigated toward our Zoom room, you will want to say “yes” to using the internet audio. This will enable you to hear the teacher.
- If you are having trouble getting into the Zoom room before class, email us at the studio and we will do our best to help you. Please remember that we are yoga teachers, not techies!
Vinyasa – An all-levels class that threads dynamic movement with breath incorporating all the aspects of a well- rounded yoga class; breath, strength, stamina, flexibility, balance, awareness, and self-inquiry. Come one, come all!
Slow Flow Level 1 – This is a slow moving class that focuses on the foundational poses and how to transition in and out of them while developing a connection to breath. It is perfect for those newer to yoga as well as those who want to get back to the basics.
Restorative – This class is the ultimate pause button from the demands of life. A slow, gentle practice that promotes well-being bringing a healing balance back to the body, mind and spirit. Taught from the ideal that less is more only doing five to ten poses per class we use props to support the body in relaxing large muscle groups and meditation to support the mind in long-held passive poses. You will leave this class feeling connected and refreshed; just like a good adult nap should feel!
Yin Yoga – Much like restorative yoga, yin is a calming practice of surrender that brings rest to the mind and nervous system. Yin poses are mostly seated or reclined and are held for long periods of time (typically 3-5 minutes) working deeply into the body to target connective tissues such as ligaments, joints, bones and fascia rather than large muscle groups. It’s a wonderful way to balance the more yang (active) style of life and asana practice if you are used to only taking vinyasa or flow-based classes. We highly recommend adding at least one yin or restorative class per week into your routine, your body and mind will thank you!
Intro to Meditation Series – A daily meditation practice can help to calm the mind, settle the body and bring a softer perspective to your day. In this four-week workshop we will explore posture, breath and various techniques for tending to the mind. We will combine meditation practices from many traditions and styles that include the use of mantra, imagery and mindfulness. You will leave this workshop with the tools to begin a daily home meditation practice. Classes will meet once a week for one hour. See the workshop section of the schedule for upcoming dates, times and pricing.
Intro to Yoga Series – This is a four-week workshop designed to give the novice yogi (or those wanting a refresher) an understanding of the foundational poses and breath work encountered in any vinyasa class. You will discover the anatomical principles for the warrior series, high plank, low plank, upward and downward facing dog along with some twists, backbends and hip openers. Classes will meet once a week for one hour. See the workshop section of the schedule for upcoming dates, times and pricing.